IRIS-Q – Thermal Crowd Screening
The high-accuracy camera of the Iris-Q measures skin surface temperature as individuals walk through your entrance. Its wide angle lens works continually, in real time, as people pass by.
Temperatures above your predetermined threshold are immediately detected and an alarm sounds on the computer, along with a bright red warning sign.
The system automatically saves the image of the individual with the high temperature. This enables you to easily locate and further screen that person without causing any concern.
This non-invasive, non- contact method of screening large groups of people makes it easy to detect those with an elevated temperature, with minimal disruption.
- Fast & Accurate Temperature Measurement
- Designed for high traffic volume areas and crowds
- Non-invasive and discreet
- Automatic Warning Notifications with images
- Dual Camera (Infrared Thermal Camera + CCD Camera)
- Face and Thermal recognition in one display
- Lower False Positive Warning Rate based on AI algorithm
Our Company, Medicore Medical, also offers the following devices….
IRIS-XP – Infrared Body Imaging
IRIS XP is a medical infrared thermograph system to visualize pain or tumors in color imaging by detecting the infrared ray from the human body.
Infrared thermography is a technique used for detecting the infrared energy that is emitted from various objects. The sensors used in this method can convert infrared energy signatures into temperature to create a telling image of thermal anomalies.
- Full Digital Camera Link method for the medical images.
- Saving the real time video and real temperature of patients.
- Possible to take the images in a narrow distance easily with the Digital Zoom function.
- PACS / EMR Compatible.
- High Resolution Color
- Provide the high-resolution image to detect the difference of temperature under 0.07℃.
- Clinical Guide
- Provide the function of checking and compare the clinical cases by diseases.
- Automatic Temperature Coloring
- Function of automatic temperature editing without any separate work by the user.
MAX PULSE – Arterial Health Screening Device
Heart Rate Variability & Accelerated Photo plethysmograph Analyzer.
Heart rate variability or HRV refers to the total amount of variations in the time intervals between successive heartbeats during a particular period of time. HRV analysis gives an insight into one’s overall well-being and physiological resilience.
The Max Pulse is a simple, user-friendly, non-invasive, FDA Class II medical device. It provides measurements using Heart Rate Variability & Accelerated Plethysmography to access overall Cardiovascular and Autonomic Nervous System function.
- Portable HRV & Vascular Health Monitor (Compatible with laptop)
- Checking ANS Function, Stress Status and Vascular Health state
– ANS Activity, Balance of Sympathetic & Parasympathetic Nervous System
– Vascular Health (1~7 Types)
- Export Result Data in Excel format.
See More About the Max Pulse
SA-3000P – Top of the line Cardiovascular Screening
Autonomic Nerve Balance (HRV)
- Prediction of cardiovascular disease.
- Check the Autonomic nerve balance status.
- Evaluation for the response of body caused by the stress.
Peripheral Blood Circulation (APG)
- Peripheral Blood Circulation Disorder
- Early prediction and aging processing of arteriosclerosis
- Evaluation for the effectiveness and treatment with the medication
- Autonomic Nerve Function Test – HRV
- Peripheral Blood Circulation Test – APG
- RSA Training
- Automatic Diagnostic Result
- LCD Monitor Tilt & Touch Input Function
- Standard Reference for Asian/Western
- Viewer Program available
- Sending the Result by e-mail
- Use of PPG sensor
The Smart Pulse is a portable and innovative patented diagnostic device that can be used by anyone in the convenience of your home or office, to run a quick health check-up on yourself. Smart Pulse enables you to understand how much progress you have made with your current lifestyle.
All you need is 2 minutes 30 seconds, the Smart Pulse and a connection to your mobile devices to get your personal diagnostic result ready.
Periodic health checks are a good way to stay healthy. Besides the obvious eating healthy and regular exercises, getting periodic health check sessions is another step to take on the path to healthy living.
1. Stress Test
– Mental & Physical Stress
– Stress Resistance
– ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) Function
– HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
2. Arterial Health Monitor
– Blood Circulation
– Blood Vessel Aging & Health Condition
– Arterial Elasticity / Peripheral Elasticity
3. Breath Training
– Reducing Stress
– Improving the ANS Function
– Maintaining Balanced Emotional State
4. Smart Test Report
– Smart & Easy Reading of the Report
– Cumulative Test Result