The IRIS Q Thermal Scanner System and the Medical Version, the IRIS-XP are the result of years of developments and innovation.
Here are the patents for the technology that is in use:
• Control method of infrared thermography (September 18, 2003)
• Infrared thermography with thermal sensing elements (May 16, 2005)
• Data correction method of infrared camera by test system (July 1, 2005)
• Infrared thermal imaging detection system and detection method (January 6, 2011)
• Tool for detecting temperature with the marker and possible recorder, to interpret the recorded computer information with this method (February 21, 2018)
• Tool for detecting temperature from the heat source and recording (March 5, 2018)