- The camera has a recommended distance of no closer than 5 feet and no further than 15 feet.
- The ideal situation is people passing the machine one or two at a time. This helps the operator easily visually identify individuals with a temperature. People passing closer than 5 feet might cause an incorrect alert.
- The machine can accommodate scanning people three or four side-by-side coming through a 8 foot entry area if the camera is set on a diagonal view at the full 15 foot distance.
- You will need to set the camera based on your entry-way configuration and in wide corridors you may need tighten access to ensure accuracy. In very wide areas use 2 systems. The system includes up to a 16 foot camera-laptop cable. The sixteen foot cord determines the maximum distance that the laptop may be placed from the camera assembly.
- The machine can be set to take a photo at the moment that the high temp is detected, and will show the temp on the image for identification purposes.
- Thermal Cameras for detecting body temperature are designed for indoor use. People who are in the sun might show an artificially elevated surface body temp.
THE IRIS-Q SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Dual Camera Housing Including A) the Thermal Heat Detection Camera and an B) Image Capture Camera.
- A/C Power for the Camera Housing which allows operation 24/7 with no downtime.
- Laptop Computer with IRIS-Q Operating Program Software (Windows 10).
- Camera tripod (The camera housing has 3 camera plate mounting holes on the base and uses a tripod mounting plate in the same way as a full size DSL Camera).
- Power cables and accessories (9 Foot or 16 foot Cable Bundle)
- Operating Manual
- 2 Year Warranty on Camera Assembly.
- Software Package with Settings in Fahrenheit
Just the Dual Camera Housing, without stand or accessories is 5.4″ wide by 9.0″ long by 5.5″ high and weighs 11 lbs.
IRIS-Q THERMAL CAMERA SPECIFICATIONS:
• Temperature range: 20 – 45°C (60°– 113° F)
• Sensitivity (NETD): within 0.05°C
• Accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Image resolution: 384 X 288 pixels
• Spatial resolution (IFOV): 1.13 mRad
• Spectral range: 7.5 – 13 microns
• FPA detector: uncooled microbolometer
• Color Palette: 22 color patterns
• Power: AC 100-220V, 50/60Hz
• Frame: 30 Hz
• Field of view: 28.7° X 21.7°
• Interface: USB
• Operating temperature: -10 to +65°C (14°– 149° F)
• Digital zoom: 2X – 3X
• Operation time: 24 hours
Contact Us For More Information
Call Us: 512-366-3316
Please Call During Business Hours 9am-5pm CST.
Or fill out this form and we will contact you at a time of your convenience.